SoloPanel® SF1 is our second-generation, flexible photovoltaic module optimized for twelve-inch standing-seam metal roof integration.
Employing our proprietary electrochemical process, Copper Indium Gallium di Selenide (CIGS) semiconductor material is deposited on a flexible stainless steel substrate and encapsulated in a state-of-the-art moisture barrier laminate. The SF1 module is easily configured for multiple adhesive applications, enabling rapid installation and low-cost system integration with a wide variety of metal substrates.
(IEC61646 & IEC61730 Certifications, UL1703 Certification)
- Eighty-one (81) series connected, high-efficiency CIGS solar cells optimize panel performance
- Low-weight, non-penetrating mounting solutions employ lightweight module characteristics
- Superior low-sun-angle and low-light performance provide excellent energy yield
- Low-profile bypass diodes allow for maximum performance under shade conditions
- Proprietary moisture barrier front sheet, sealed junction box and protective back sheet provide a long-life, reliable and durable package
- Modules are built to meet and/ or exceed UL standard 1703, IEC 61646 and IEC 61730
- Manufactured in a highly automated state-of-the-art facility
- 5-year limited warranty against defective materials and workmanship
- 25-year warranty on power output
- Designed and manufactured in USA